To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain interest in life.”- William Londen
Affirmations are sentences that motivate and change the way a person think and behave. They are aimed to affect the conscious and the subconscious mind. Affirmations are positive statements. Research shows that positive statements are effective in improving physical health by telling the body’s subconscious mind to get to work making all systems of the body function properly.
Here are some affirmations that you can use to help you on your journey towards a healthier, happier life.
- Every day is a new day filled with lots of joy and health.
- I become stronger and healthier every day.
- I truly love and respect my body.
- I have a body that is flexible.
- My body has a remarkable capacity for healing.
- I listen to what my body needs
- I plan my meals everyday with joy.
- I am willing to nurture my body.
- I am so grateful for such wonderful food.
- My taste buds change every day and I no longer crave foods that don’t nourish me.
- I love spending time in the kitchen.
- My kitchen is my nourishment center.
- My family gathers together with joy and love.
- I clearly radiate confidence, beauty and grace.
- My body is filled with incredible energy and vitality everyday..
- I reward myself with improved health every day.
- Every cell in my body is replenishing, repairing, replacing itself with ease every day.
- I send love and gratitude to every part of my body every day.
- I thank the universe for my continuing health every day.
- I give thanks for my continuing health every day.
- Sickness never visits me because I am always healthy.
- I am thankful because I am blessed with strength and wholeness.
- I am fully aware that my body is my temple.
- I choose what is intelligent and life-enhancing.
- My well-being is fully supported by a healthy lifestyle.
- My whole body vibrates with positive energy.
- The more relaxed I am, the healthier I become.
- There is no limit on how healthy and how good I can feel.
- Every day, my top priority is my own well-being
- I control my mind and I control my body.
- I am a generous giver and a gracious receiver.
- I commit to taking time each day to be silent and be still.
- I speak with kindness.
- I speak with truth.
- I speak with compassion.
Harness the power of affirmations. It is for healing and positive change. Affirmations are most helpful in rebuilding oneself.
The mind is very powerful. The mind needs to be spoken to. It is powerful to direct our bodies and minds to what we want for ourselves. We must always reaffirm and say what we want for ourselves by making it known consciously.